Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚. This is a super easy and basic recipe for a cheddar egg bake. Add potatoes; cook and stir until golden brown and tender. Combine the parsley, onion, basil and pepper; sprinkle over bread.
Carefully crack two eggs into skillet, be careful not to break the yolk. Whip up a batch of these vegetarian egg sandwiches ahead of time and freeze them up to one month for on-the-go breakfasts. Spread broccoli and roasted pepper in the prepared pan. You can have Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚
- Prepare 6-7 of eggs.
- It’s 4-5 of potato's chopped.
- It’s 1 half of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of stocks green onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 Tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 Tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Oil.
- It’s of Extra oil (as needed).
If you are looking for ways to make your mornings easier this recipe is perfect! These Egg Bites are so tasty and made in a muffin pan to make your mornings extra convenient. If you love the Bacon Egg Bites from Starbucks, you will love these! These tastes just like them except they are oven-baked and I added bell peppers and chives for more flavor.
Cheddar Egg & Potato Scramble 🥔🧀🥚 instructions
- In a large skillet heat up oil on medium heat. Once oil is heated add in chopped onions and potato's. Add paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, green onion, and pepper to potato's and onions. Cover with lid and let cook on medium heat. Occasionally mix potato's and onions until they are cooked through..
- Beat 6-7 eggs into a batter. Move potato's to one side of the pan. Dump eggs on empty side of pan. Recover eggs and potatoes and let set until eggs start to become solid. Still eggs occasionally until fully cooked..
- Break up eggs and mix together with potato's. Add chedder cheese to top and cover. Let sit 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted..
- Serve with more chopped green onion (optional) and a side of toast! Enjoy!!.
From the Fancy Egg Dishes Breakfast Recipe Collection. Try replacing the the nutmeg with a couple dashes of dry mustard and substituting a dash of hot sauce for the paprika to make a Spicy Cheddar Eggs Benedict. This same sauce is terrific over steamed vegetables. Easy Cheese Egg Casserole with ricotta and sharp cheddar cheese, fluffy eggs, and sautéed scallions. This is a versatile dish that can be made in advance for a special weekend brunch or enjoy when you want to have a slice to eat on the go during the week!