Sausage n taters. Sausage n tater casserole recipe: Try this Sausage n tater casserole recipe, or contribute your own. It had like a week or so left before the EXP date. still. See original recipe at If you're thinkin' this reminds you of a traditional tater tot casserole, you're right…except this one is SOOOO much better!!
I do not recommend slicing the potatoes into small discs as the longer cooking time may dry them out.; Transfer the prepared vegetables, olive oil, minced garlic, dried herbs, salt, and pepper to a large ziplock bag. How To Cook Sausage And Potatoes In Air Fryer. Toss potatoes and onion in oil, salt, pepper and seasoning. You can cook Sausage n taters using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage n taters
- Prepare 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 can of french style green beans.
- Prepare 1 pk of summer sausage(sliced up).
- You need 4 of potatos cubed up.
- You need 1 pk of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbs of butter.
- It’s of Foil.
Transfer to air fryer basket sprayed with nonstick. Put the sausage slices, onions, and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and dried thyme. Toss together and pour on to the baking tray.
Sausage n taters instructions
- Drain the corn and green beans set aside.
- Cube up potatos and slice sausage and set aside.
- Tear foil long enough to make packets.
- Make one packet at a time start with potatos on foil first. Them add the sausage and veggies and top with butter and fold foil closed.
- Bake on 350° for 40 minutes then open foil and top with shred cheese and enjoy.
Then add the sausage, onion, red pepper and green pepper. Cook until the sausages are lightly browned and the vegetables are crisp tender. Now lower the heat and add the garlic cooking for an additional one minute. Season to taste with salt, pepper and Cajun seasoning. Transfer the cooked sausage to a large baking dish.