Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes. These red-skinned mashed potatoes are just the creamiest. They are always a hit with company. Just a warning: they are addictive!.
Add the butter, milk and salt; mash. Garlic Red Skin Mashed Potatoes Recipe. They're easy to make, and they have a silky smooth texture from the red potatoes and cream cheese. You can cook Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare 1 of small bag of red skinned potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of small green onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 of large garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Optional Ingredient:.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Just a few lumps left in the mix from being mashed vs whipped with a hand mixer. Red Skinned, real potatoes are mashed with mellow cooked garlic, salt, pepper and a rich dairy blend. The nutritious tender skins add a wonderful surprise to every bite. Fuss-free, our unique portioned nuggets allow you to make just the right amount.
Garlic Red-Skinned Mashed Potatoes instructions
- Boil water in a large pot. Meanwhile cut potatoes into 1-2 inch sections. Add a bit of salt, pepper, and chopped garlic with the cut potatoes to boil until softened for mashing..
- Remove the potatoes from the boiling water when you can smash them with a fork. Add onions and remaining chopped garlic. Salt and pepper to taste. Add milk and butter. (*here you can also add 1 cup sour cream and/or 1/2 cup grated parmesan) Using a large fork, beaters, or other cooking utensil smash everything down and begin to beat with mixer on high for 2-5 mins depending on desired consistency..
- Place in freezer bags and/or freezer safe storage containers and stock up for the winter! Or enjoy immediately! 👏.
So whether dinner for one, or the whole family, this is a must-have favorite dish. Put potatoes and garlic in lg pan. Mash with the butter, milk, and salt. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Drain, and place in a large bowl.