Crockpot potato soup. Scrumptious Crock Pot Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Can you use canned potatoes in soup? Just drain, rinse and, if using whole canned potatoes, roughly chop them before adding to the soup.
Family loved it, particularly the children. As far as cooking the bacon in the slowcooker for that amount of time, I didn't experience any problems as far as the soup being greasy or overpowered by the taste. In a bowl of a Crock-Pot, combine potatoes, bacon, chicken broth, and thyme. You can have Crockpot potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato soup
- Prepare 1/2 pack of Bacon.
- You need of Potatoes 6 large.
- Prepare of Chives 3 to 4 or more if u wish.
- It’s 1 box of Chicken stock.
- You need of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare of Heavy cream 8 oz to 10oz depends on your preference.
- You need of Cheddar cheese as much as u wish.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
Crockpot Potato Soup is so easy to make and loaded with real potatoes! This slow cooker potato soup has the same ingredients as loaded baked potatoes–russet potatoes, bacon, Cheddar cheese, sour cream, and scallions–but is delivered in soup form! The ultimate comfort food in a bowl! Just throw it all in the crockpot and forget it!
Crockpot potato soup instructions
- Melt butter n seasoning in pan with a little of the broth.
- Peel cut wash potatoes add chives pepper n salt garlic well minced.
- Add potatoes chives broth about 1/2 the carton.
- Cut n defrost cook bacon till crisp y it will turn softer from crockpot keep some out if u wish to top with it pat w a napkin n add to soup mix.
- Add bacon and additional broth leave about 1/4 in carton.
- Add shreeded cheese about 1/2 cup at a time u till desired amount is reached Add cream about 20 to 30 mins before serving cook u till warm on low or warm setting stirring every 10 mins once it is warm if you wish for it to be more soupy add remaining broth. If u wish for extra cheese or thick add more cream or cheese to your liking.
- Top w additional cheese chives bacon salt pepper enjoy.
During the colder months, I crave all types of creamy and comforting soup recipes. This is often a go-to of mine, as well as broccoli cheddar soup, ham and potato soup, corn chowder and chicken pot pie soup. Paula Deen makes the best comfort food, and this crockpot potato soup is no exception! It's the perfect companion on a cold winter day. But honestly, I enjoy this savory soup all year long.