Minty Mashed Potatoes. Pass the potatoes through a food mill or potato ricer into a large bowl. Add butter and reserved milk; season to taste with salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly to combine. Pick the leaves from remaining mint sprigs, slice into thin ribbons, and stir into the mashed potatoes.
Turn them on to high heat and. Get three boiled and peeled potatoes, half a tomato and half an onion, and and full of mint leaves. Around a tea spoon of pepper, cumin powder, and salt. You can have Minty Mashed Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Minty Mashed Potatoes
- You need .5 of tomato.
- Prepare .5 of onion.
- You need of Mint.
- Prepare 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare of Spices (Salt, Pepper, Cumin Powder).
- It’s of Milk.
Put them all (except the potatoes) in as food. Potatoes are done when a fork or knife inserts and removes easily. Strain mint from cream and add to potatoes. Then add cream and heat through.
Minty Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Get three boiled and peeled potatoes, half a tomato and half an onion, and and full of mint leaves.
- Around a tea spoon of pepper, cumin powder, and salt.
- Put them all (except the potatoes) in as food processor, and add some milk and blend, then add other potatoes as well.
- Once done, put em in a bowl and eat.
Add butter, chives, parsley and chopped mint. Boil potatoes in salted water until tender when pierced. Drain, return them to the pot, cover and let dry a few minutes. In a little saucepan, heat the milk with peas and mint. Mash the potatoes then add the mixture of peas and butter, to obtain a creamy consistency.