Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce. Great recipe for Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce. The combination of the crispy sautéed potatoes with the Dijon mustard is something to write home about 😊 It's a simple chinese food and easy to cook at home. Add the bok Choy, stock, soy sauce, and sriracha sauce.
This is a slow but super easy and really delicious meal. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Trim bases of bok choy and separate outer leaves from stalks, leaving the smallest inner leaves attached. You can have Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce
- Prepare 2 of small russet potatoes.
- It’s 1 package of mushrooms.
- You need 2 bunches of Bok-choy.
- It’s of ☆1/2 TBSP soy sauce.
- It’s of ☆1/2 TBSP hondashi.
- Prepare of ☆2 TBSP Dijon mustard.
Rinse and thoroughly dry bok choy in a salad spinner. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place each fillet on top of a crouton and spoon some of the sauce over. This does make a lot of sauce probably more than you need.
Potato, mushroom and bok-choy sauté with mustard sauce instructions
- Wash bok-choy and cut..
- Cut potatoes into thin strips.
- Cut off the stems and wash mushrooms.
- In a large pan, pour large amount of vegetables oil. Sauté potatoes with high heat until they get golden brown..
- Add bok-choy and mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes..
- Add ☆sauce and sauté for an additional 2 minutes and enjoy!.
Absolutely delicious and a great use of the leftover sauce as a marinade. I will try this with brocolli later today. Rinse the bok choy with cold water, drained. Cut and remove the lower part of the bok choy stems. Cut the (bigger) leaves lengthwise to halves.