Chatpate baby potatoes. Bombay Potatoes or Chatpate Masala Aloo are baby potatoes covered in bold spices. If you're a potato lover, here's a simple Indian recipe that will be the highlight of your meal! They double up as an appetizer and a main course dish.
Veg; Boiled baby potatoes stir fried with red chilli flakes and roasted cumin seeds. Chatpate Aloo or spicy stir-fry potatoes is a tangy and delicious spicy dish. Insert a toothpick to check if potatoes have cooked well. You can have Chatpate baby potatoes using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chatpate baby potatoes
- It’s 500 gm of Baby potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need pinch of hung/asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of nigella seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corinader powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of degi Mirch powder.
- You need 2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Green freshy Coriander leaves.
Based on size of Potatoes, cooking time may vary; Potatoes are cooked and masala is ready as well. Take a Microwave safe bowl, add Cooking Oil. Add grounded masala paste and mix well. Eat it with rice or roti.
Chatpate baby potatoes instructions
- First boil potatoes with just 1 small vissel.
- After that Peel that potatoes.
- Take wok.. put oil, pinch f hing, kalonji dn add chopped garlic…. Saute till golden brown… Then add boiled potatoes.. saute or toss for 4-5 mins add all dry msla… Add lil bit water and cover with lid for 2 mins.
- Your baby potatoes are ready… Garnish with coriander and enjoy with dal and Chapati.
Chatpate Chinese Baby Potatoes recipe – How to make Chatpate Chinese Baby Potatoes. Chatpate Chhote Aloo or just Spicy Baby potatoes are one of my favourite side dishes in an Indian dinner spread. They are delicious, spicy, tangy and just what the names says. They are delicious, spicy, tangy and just what the names says. Chatpate Aloo is a quick, easy and delicious appetizer.