Tater crown cheeseburger casserole. Tater crown cheeseburger casserole Amanda Arkansas. Tater Tot Casserole, also know as Tater Tot Hotdish, is an all in one dinner. Here is how you cook it.
Layer the beef of the bottom of the pan. In a small bow, mix the sour cream and cream of mushroom soup. Tater Tots™ casserole meets Bisquick™ in this Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie—and it's a match made in comfort-food heaven. You can have Tater crown cheeseburger casserole using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater crown cheeseburger casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 pk of tater crowns.
- Prepare 1 pk of triple cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 5 of zesty garlic dill pickles (diced).
- You need 1 cup of mustard.
- It’s 1 cup of ketchup.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
Hearty, family friendly and easy to make, this casserole is freezable and feeds a crowd. Serve with ketchup, mustard and pickles for extra cheeseburger flavor. Butter a casserole dish, or spray with nonstick cooking spray. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
Tater crown cheeseburger casserole step by step
- In a pot add your ground meat, onion, & pickles put a lid on it and let cook till meat is done. Drain grease return meat to pot add tje mustard and ketchup mix well. Then set aside..
- In your baking dish spray with nonstick cooking spray. Then add a layer of tater crowns(tater rounds)..
- Then sprinkle on your shredded cheese. Then spread your meat mixture on top of cheese. Then sprinkle on another layer of cheese. Top with another layer of taters..
- Bake in oven @ 350° for 1hr. Then eat and enjoy!!!.
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole: Crunchy tater tots and gooey cheese come together in this easy casserole. Tastes just like a cheeseburger and fries without all the work! We are big fans of burgers around here. Have you tried cheeseburger tater tot casserole? It cooks up quick and can be made any night of the week.