Sweet Potato Veggie Bowl. A healthy and satisfying vegan meal. If you are looking for a delicious and healthy recipe to make for dinner tonight, try this sweet potato vegan buddha bowl recipe. This buddha bowl recipe is ready in under an hour and is packed with veggies, whole grains, and tasty tahini.
This loaded veggie bowl gets a touch of smoke from the chili-spiced sweet potatoes and roasted bell pepper and plenty of zing from fresh lime. Chili powder and lime also give toasted almonds an addictive crust; make extra and enjoy as a snack. Stir with a spoon until the potatoes are coated, then drain the remaining broth and transfer the sweet potatoes onto a large baking sheet covered in parchment paper, in a single layer spaced evenly. You can cook Sweet Potato Veggie Bowl using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Veggie Bowl
- It’s 2 of small to medium sweet potatoes.
- You need 1/8-1/4 cup of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Spinach.
- It’s of Kale.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Canned chickpeas.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Boursin cheese.
- You need 1/4-1/2 of avocado.
With the sweet potatoes roasted and the rice or quinoa prepared, it's just a matter of assembling the toppings for your bowl and quickly whisking together the sauce. The sauce uses the same spice mixture used with the sweet potatoes, a little lime, and some hot sauce. Whisk it together and it's ready to go! This power bowl is part roasted vegetable bowl, part creamy dressing, and part lean protein.
Sweet Potato Veggie Bowl instructions
- Drizzle with olive oil and lightly season sweet potatoes..
- Cook in oven on 400-425° for 25-30 minutes..
- Cook quinoa per instruction. I used a 1:2 bone broth the vegetable broth ratio to cook quinoa for flavor..
- While potatoes cook, sauté other vegetables with butter..
- Let cooked potatoes cool, cut in half..
- Put one potato each in two containers..
- Coat potatoes with Boursin cheese..
- Add quinoa 1/8-1/4 cup each..
- Top with cooked vegetables..
- Serve with avocado..
You can use any kind you like. I did a mix of sweet potato, broccoli, cauliflower, and kale, plus a red onion for its sweet/savory factor (highly underrated and oh so tasty). A delicious and simple to make sweet potato black bean burrito bowls — brown rice, seasoned & roasted sweet potatoes, bell peppers,. This veggie filling is BOMB in baked taco shells! Added an onion to the veg and a little adobo sauce to the sauce and couldn't be happier – warm, smoky, fresh, spicy, mmmmm..