Firecracker Red Potatoes 🥔. Another great recipe from my other recipe blog that I use !! Lay the crackers on a baking sheet. Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle them with hot sauce and olive oil.
Place potatoes on grill, then reduce heat to medium. Firecracker Red Potatoes 🥔 small red potatoes, Salt for boiling water, butter OR margarine, black pepper, crushed red pepper (you can add more if you like for more heat !), seasoned salt, onions, sliced, green pepper, sliced Slice potatoes lengthwise, add water to pot. Bring water to a boil and reduce to a simmer. You can have Firecracker Red Potatoes 🥔 using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Firecracker Red Potatoes 🥔
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of small red potatoes.
- Prepare As needed of Salt for boiling water.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter OR margarine.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper (you can add more if you like for more heat !).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 3 of onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
Pour off hot water and submerge potatoes in cold water. Once cool to touch, cut into bite sized chunks or break apart into medium pieces. Add wasabi mayo, sliced onions and chopped peppers. Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper; place in a grill wok or basket.
Firecracker Red Potatoes 🥔 step by step
- Boil your red potatoes until slightly tender, about 15-20 minutes, drain well and return to pan….. Don’t forget to salt your water!.
- To potatoes add in your stick of margarine OR butter, black pepper, crushed red pepper, seasoned salt, onions and green pepper, sauté until potatoes and veggies are browned and tender……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Transfer potatoes to a large bowl; cool slightly. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Add dressing, eggs and celery to potatoes; toss to combine. These are roasted potatoes at their best – plain and simple. Red potatoes are tossed with olive oil, and salt and pepper, and then roasted to perfection.