One pan roasted pork, potatoes, mushrooms, kale and pan gravy. Great recipe for One pan roasted pork, potatoes, mushrooms, kale and pan gravy. This is a slow but super easy and really delicious meal. For the veg marinade, I slightly modified Nom Nom Paleo's sauce from her chicken and mushroom tray bake.
See Pan Seared Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin if you are i. I pulled this off in the middle of the week by seasoning the pork on Tuesday—and leaving work early. See recipes for One pan roasted pork, potatoes, mushrooms, kale and pan gravy too. You can have One pan roasted pork, potatoes, mushrooms, kale and pan gravy using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One pan roasted pork, potatoes, mushrooms, kale and pan gravy
- It’s 2 kg of pork blade roast.
- You need 500 g of baby potatoes, halved.
- It’s 500 g of crimini mushrooms, halved.
- You need 4 of kale stalks, leaves trimmed and cut into strips.
- You need 1 of large shallot, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 6 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
This easy, all-in-one skillet dinner features apples, kale, and sweet potato cooked with fennel-rubbed pork chops. Jonagold or Honeycrisp would both work well in this recipe. "Loved this meal!" raves SufficientGrace. "Very healthy as well as tasty! The ground fennel and pepper add a wonderful background taste." Flavorful and hearty dinner – and my new go-to pot roast. Season the pork roast with salt, pepper and Italian spice mix.
One pan roasted pork, potatoes, mushrooms, kale and pan gravy instructions
- Preheat your oven to 325 F. Season the roast with salt and pepper and rub it with a little olive oil. Lay the pork into a large roasting dish. Let roast uncovered for 3 hours..
- Add the potatoes, mushrooms and kale leaves to a large mixing bowl. Whisk together the shallot, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, soy sauce and fish sauce and pour it over the veg. Toss to combine..
- Pull the roast from the oven and remove the pork. Scrape up any bits stuck to the bottom of the roasting dish and drain all but 1/4 cup of fat. Pour the veg and sauce in and toss it with the pork fat. Replace the pork on top of the veg and put the roast back in the oven. Turn the heat up to 425 and continue roasting 1 hour..
- Pull the pork out of the oven to rest. Leave the veg in and turn up the heat to 450. Roast 15 more minutes to toast the veg a bit. To serve, carve up the pork, pile the veg on top, whisk the sauce and pour it over everything..
Combine vegetable broth and honey, then pour over meat to deglaze. Add white wine if you like. Arrange potatoes, carrots and garlic around the pork roast in the pot or a slow cooker. In a skillet, brown pork in butter. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; set aside.