Fiesta potato 😍. With a sharp knife, cut an X in the top of each potato. Meanwhile, combine the sour cream, ham, Parmesan, mayonnaise, chilies, salt and pepper; mix well. Fluff potato pulp with a fork.
Unlike those relatives of his, Fiesta Potatoes likes to keep a balance. Its reduced fat sour cream topping keeps it cool, but not pretentious cool like Cool Beans, who just sits in the corner and criticizes every band's most recent record for being too well-produced. The potatoes are tasty, the cool sour cream is nice, but I am actually really not a fan of the nacho sauce. You can have Fiesta potato 😍 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fiesta potato 😍
- Prepare of Green onions chopped.
- It’s To taste of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of red chilli powder.
- It’s Pinch of chaat masala optional.
- It’s of Small diced potatoes.
- It’s As needed of Oil to fry.
- It’s 2 cups of warm milk.
Place the potatoes onto a large square of aluminum foil. Drizzle the chicken and the potatoes with the olive oil and season with the chili lime seasoning. Wrap the foil around the food by creating an envelope style fold over the top and rolling the edges up, this will make it easier to check the temperature of the meat. Drain potatoes through colander, shaking a few times to release steam and soften edges.
Fiesta potato 😍 step by step
- First prepare cheese sauce.lets roast the flour in 1 tbsp butter and cook for 2 minutes then add milk and spices together.cook for 2 minutes and add shredded cheese.just mix well no need to cook now.
- Now deep fry the potato dices at high flame to make fast golden and spread over cheese sauce then spread chopped green onions.
- Enjoy so much mouthwatering taco Bell's recipe FIEASTA POTATO at home.stay safe stay healthy and happy with me.
Gently toss boiled potatoes in bowl with Fiesta Seasoning Oil coating thoroughly. Divide potatoes evenly between two rimmed baking sheets. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, cheese, beans, red pepper, celery, onions and cilantro. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing, salsa and salt; pour over potato mixture and toss to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired.