Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! While beef is marinating, prepare the sauce, onions, garlic, and ginger. In a small bowl, combine the dark soy sauce , sugar, and dry sherry.
Meanwhile, strain the beef, discarding the marinade. Heat oil in a large dutch oven over high heat. Season meat generously with salt and pepper. You can cook Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette using 9 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette
- You need 10 of Eggs.
- You need 150 ml (5.07 fl oz) of Milk / Coconut milk.
- You need 50 ml (1.69 fl oz) of Honey.
- You need 200 g (7.05 oz) of Ground beef.
- It’s 1 of Onion *large.
- Prepare 1-2 of Potatos *large.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Butter.
- You need to taste of Ketchup.
Add in beef stock, mustard, wine, salt, and pepper; stir to combine. Place stuffing on top of mixture in cooker. Chateaubriand Steaks with Mushroom Red Wine Sauce Yummly. Separate onion rings, and saute them in butter until soft.
Beef, Onion, & Potato Omelette instructions
- Peel onion and potatoes,.
- Chop onion and potatoes..
- Put water in a bowl and soak the potatoes for 10 mins. to remove any scum..
- Heat a pan and melt the butter..
- Stir-fry chopped onion and potatoes well with low heat..
- Add ground beef and stir-fry..
- Season it with salt & pepper and mix well..
- Stop the heat and put in a bowl to cool down and rest. *While cooling, the good flavor will soak deep inside the mixture..
- Make beaten eggs..
- Add milk or coconut milk, and honey to the beaten eggs and mix well in the bowl..
- Heat the pan to melt the butter for the egg mixture..
- Pour some egg mixture in the pan and scramble a few times when the bottom starts to be baked. *To not break the egg base, do not scramble a lot..
- Put some beef, onion, and potato mixture on the egg base..
- Lift up the edges and put them on the middle just above the ingredients to fold up and then shape it like an oval..
- Prepare the serving plate and put it on the pan with the bottom side up. Then, flip it out, both pan and plate together at the same time..
- Shape a little bit, decorate with ketchup, and done!.
- If you have leftovers, you can stir-fry all at one time, sprinkle cheese on it, and bake few mins. with a lid until the topping cheese is melted. It is also good!.
Remove onions, and melt remaining butter in the skillet. Season the flour with salt and pepper, and put it in a shallow dish or on a plate. Drain milk from liver, and coat slices in the flour mixture. These beef tips with peppers and onions recipe is going to be another delicious recipe that I can add to my list of one-skillet favorites and I am pretty positive that you will love it, too. This recipe has it all – tender steak, lots of garlic, onion, crisp bell peppers, and mushrooms.