Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad. Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad. How to make a delicious smoky rib eye steak on a gas barbecue. Then top it off with a tasty creamy mustard sauce.
Soap with smoked rib, potato and carrots. I had a request to have homemade steak with. Soap with smoked rib, potato and carrots. You can cook Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad using 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad
- You need of Whole Boneless Rib-eye.
- Prepare 2.5-3 lb of Whole Boneless Rib-eye, more is okay because you came make sandwiches or use for other meals later).
- It’s of Salt, to season.
- You need of Pepper, to season.
- Prepare of Special Blend of seasoning (feel free to try your own blend).
- You need of Smashed Loaded Potatoes.
- It’s 1 lb. of baby potatoes.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 c. of melted butter.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s of Freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 c. of shredded Cheddar.
- You need 10 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You need of Sour cream, for serving, if desired.
- It’s of Cucumber Salad.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s 1/4 of crushed red pepper.
- You need of Mustard Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 100 g of Light Sour Cream.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
See recipes for Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad too. The combination of the crispy sautéed potatoes with the Dijon mustard is something to write home about 😊 The Cast Iron Soulé. Storage and Can you Freeze Mustard Potato Salad. I honestly prefer potato salad the next day.
Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad step by step
- For the Rib-eye:.
- Get the Rib-eye to room temp, trim off any excess fat you wish to remove, and pat dry with paper towel. Combine Salt, Pepper and and dry rub seasoning you may have chosen and liberally (as in a lot) rub all over the meat on all sides. Don’t be afraid to load it up as it will create a beautiful crust..
- Preheat smoker or traeger to 220°. Place rib-eye in and let it be for about 3hrs. Check temp and let it smoke longer (15min intervals) if not at 140° internal temp..
- Let rest about 15min before carving. I used a meat slicer..
- For the Smashed Loaded Potatoes:.
- Preheat oven to 400º. Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with two inches of water. Season with salt..
- Bring to a boil and boil until tender, 15 minutes. Drain until cool enough to handle..
- Transfer potatoes to a baking sheet. Pour over melted butter, garlic, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until totally combined..
- Using the bottom of a small glass or jar, smash potatoes into flat patties..
- Bake until crispy, 20 to 25 minutes more..
- Top with cheddar and bake until melted, 3 minutes more..
- Top with cooked bacon, green onions, and sour cream (if using) and serve..
- For the Cucumber Salad:.
- In a small bowl, combine the rice vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, crushed red pepper, and salt. Set the dressing aside..
- Peel and slice the cucumber using your favorite method (see photos below for my technique). Place the sliced cucumbers in a large bowl..
- Chop the peanuts into smaller pieces. Slice the green onions..
- Add the peanuts, green onions, and dressing to the sliced cucumbers. Stir to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat. Give the salad a brief stir before serving to redistribute the dressing and flavors..
- For the Mustard Sauce:.
- Mix Dijon Mustard and Sour Cream in a saucepan and heat gently until simmering. Season to taste and serve..
- Plate accordingly, serve and enjoy!.
See recipes for Sweet Smoked Pork Jerky too.. Warm Dijon Potato Salad is made with boiled red potatoes and thinly sliced red onions tossed with a creamy mix of mayo, Dijon mustard, vinegar, and Parmesan cheese. Bacon and Eggs Potato Salad is a creamy, hearty mix of red potatoes, bacon, eggs, and peas tossed together and cooled for an hour to let the flavors meld. See recipes for Moroccan cucumber tomato salad, Cucumber Pickled too. Smoked Rib-eye over Mustard Sauce, Loaded Smashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad.