Creamy Sweet Potato 🍠 Veggie Soup 🍜. In a stockpot, saute onion in butter until transparent but not browned. Stir in broth; simmer for a few minutes. Stir in cream and heat through.
This simple vegan sweet potato soup recipe can easily be adjusted to your preference. Warm up with this yummy soup that uses sweet potato, portobello mushrooms, and gouda cheese to give it a depth of flavor and an immune boost to help ward of cold/flu season. And the best part, the kids will love it, too! You can cook Creamy Sweet Potato 🍠 Veggie Soup 🍜 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Sweet Potato 🍠 Veggie Soup 🍜
- Prepare 3 of large sweet potatoes (peeled, cut into chunks).
- You need 3 of large zucchini (peeled, sliced into coins).
- Prepare 10 of small baby red potatoes (do not peel !!), cut each one in half.
- Prepare 2 cups of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 stick of margarine.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cartons (32 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- It’s 1 can (12 ounce) of evaporated milk.
This Vegan Creamy Sweet Potato Soup is rich and unique in flavor by using both sweet and gold potatoes. Sometimes, the most delicious recipes can be the simplest. Add broth, potatoes, salt and pepper. In small bowl, combine flour and half-and-half; mix well.
Creamy Sweet Potato 🍠 Veggie Soup 🍜 step by step
- In a large stockpot melt your margarine 🧈……..
- Add to melted margarine your sliced onions, sauté for several minutes……..
- Next add in your minced garlic, sauté until fragrant……..
- Now add your sweet potatoes, zucchini, baby red potatoes and baby carrots, sauté veggies until slightly tender……
- Next add your 2 cartons of low sodium chicken broth, black pepper and Goya adobo, bring to a boil, stirring occasionally…….
- Reduce heat to low / medium and cook soup, slightly covered, for about 30 minutes, or until all veggies are tender, stirring occasionally…….
- Add in your can of evaporated milk, cook on low heat for several minutes, stirring until milk is heated thru…….Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉!!.
Stir into potato mixture; add frozen vegetables. Season vegetables with salt and pepper. Vegan, creamy sweet potato kale soup with spinach and silky coconut milk. Healthy, pure vegetarian, paleo, dairy and gluten-free. This easy to prepare yet oh-so-elegant soup is a favorite at my house.