Bacon potato fridder. Season to taste and mix well. Add all of the ingredients except the oil into a large bowl, and stir until fully combined. Line a baking tray with paper towels.
Line a large baking sheet with. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, parsley, milk, salt and pepper; set aside. Imagine delicious fritters that are soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, fresh out of the pan. You can cook Bacon potato fridder using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon potato fridder
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare of Coconut oil/ or any.
- It’s 3 of big potatoes.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s pinch of Peper.
- It’s Teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- It’s Teaspoon of Onion powder.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
I promise you that these go really fast so make a double batch. You can serve these with a variety of veggies on the side and a yummy dip. A great recipe for leftover mashed potatoes. Transform leftover mashed potatoes into these crispy irresistible bite-sized Mashed Potato Cakes with Cheese and Bacon!
Bacon potato fridder instructions
- In a medium bowl mix egg,milk,salt,peper, garlic, onion,flour.
- Make sure the batter is kinda thick and sticky.
- Next take 3 large potatoes and rinse them and peel them.
- Now this is were it gets a bit DANGEROUS now we're gonna cut the potatoes into a smallish square.
- Now put that aside and get some bacon and cut it finely!.
- Take a pretty good size pan and put your oil in it to make sure the oil is ready to cook in take a pinch of flour and throw it in if it is done it should bubble up real quick.
- Now you can also start cooking your bacon.
- After you batter the potatoes you can start to fry them for 1-2 minutes.
- And put the bacon on top and enjoy😊.
There's nothing tricky here, it does what it says on the (Recipe)tin but it is no less tasty for it. Zucchini, Bacon and Cheese Fritters and Potato Rösti. As an Amazon affiliate, and affiliate with other businesses, I earn from qualifying purchases. Add the bacon and onion and cook stirring regularly until the flavour of the bacon is released and the onion softens. While the bacon is cooking make the batter.