Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie. Spoon the mashed potatoes over the beef, and top with cheese. Simmer ground beef, onion and steak sauce then spoon it into a dish for this Cheesy Potato Pie. Top it with mashed potatoes for a hearty Cheesy Potato Pie.
Add butter and cream and begin to mash potatoes into a semi smooth consistency. Once at desired texture, add cheese and mix well. Shepherd's Pie: (Begin preparing while potatoes are boiling). You can have Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie
- Prepare 2 of flat steaks or cubed steak.
- You need 1 of small onion.. slice.
- You need 5 of chop garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For the mashers.
- It’s To taste of As much potatoes as you want.
- You need As needed of Butter.
- You need As needed of Milk.
- You need To taste of Salt and pepper garlic powder and onion powder.
- You need As needed of Cheese.
Shepherd's Pie is traditionally topped with mashed potatoes. And while plain old mashed potatoes are delicious – CHEESY mashed potatoes are just all that much more rock-and-roll. Which is why when my friends at Roth asked me what I felt like making with their cheeses this spring, visions of cheese-laced mashed potatoes topping a savory meat. Spread half of the mashed potatoes in the bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
Cheese Mashed potatoes Meat Pie step by step
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- As the potatoes are going slice the onions and garlic set aside.
- Set the oven at 350.
- Cut the steak up into bite sized..
- When the potatoes are done drain and set aside add the butter to it.
- Add the a small bit of oil to it frying pan. And dump the onions and stir them. Add the garlic to it.
- Add the meat and cook it till it is not all pink. Set aside.
- Make the masher. Add the milk and garlic and onion powder salt and pepper and a handful of cheese..
- In a large or medium casserole dish do it like this. Put masher on the bottom, steak and onion and some cheese.. then more mashers and steak and cheese. Add the rest of the potatoes and add the rest of the cheese.
- Put it in the oven for about 10 to 15 mins. Booooom done..
- It goes well with a side veggies and also a nice salad. Let me know if you like it.
Spoon ground beef mixture over potatoes in pie plate. Add the potatoes to the meat and onion. Add crumbled Feta cheese, chopped dill, tarragon, raisins, salt and pepper. The recipe is enough for two or three pie rolls. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and add a big pinch of salt and cool water to cover.