Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes. Brush potatoes with butter; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place potatoes in a large pot. Calling all potato lovers, these crispy garlic and herb smashed potatoes are about to change your life.
How to Make the Best Smashed Potatoes. Choose small potatoes, rather than large. You can use this technique on potatoes of any size (even Russet potatoes!) but for crispy potatoes, choose potatoes around the size of a golf ball or two. You can cook Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes
- You need 2 pounds of baby potatoes.
- It’s 2 tbsps of coconut oil.
- You need to taste of Rosemary and thyme.
- Prepare to taste of Sea salt.
Smaller potatoes are usually available in red or yellow varieties. Crispy smashed potatoes are smothered in a delicious garlic and herb sauce for a gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, and dairy-free side dish recipe. These garlic smashed potatoes are made with red potatoes, butter or olive oil, rosemary and thyme! Learn how to make smashed potatoes with only a few simple ingredients.
Crispy Smashed herbed potatoes instructions
- Wash baby potatoes. Leave skin intact. Place them in a microwave save bowl and cover with a plate or lid. Microwave on medium (700W) for 8-10mins. Check that potatoes are cooked through..
- Placed potatoes on parchment paper. Smashed with a heavy bottom mug, till they split. Drizzle with coconut oil and sprinkle herbs and sea salt..
- Baked in preheated oven at 220 Degrees Celsius for 20-30 mins till nice and crispy..
- Serving options: Pan-fried salmon and roasted asparagus..
Smashed Potatoes baked with garlic, olive oil and herbs, fluffy in the middle and truly crispy on the top!! You guys, these are the PERFECT gluten free potato side dish, you won't need anything else, I promise. Whether it's steak or chicken on the grill, or burgers in a bun, my crispy garlic smashed potatoes will go down a treat and everyone will love them! The best way to smash these potatoes is this: Using a clean kitchen towel, place one potato on towel and fold towel over potato. GENTLY press down on potato, open towel and TA-DA!!! ….perfectly smashed but still intact potato.