Pumpkin and Potato Soup. This is a delicious version of potato and pumpkin soup. I use Kent (jap) pumpkin which is slightly sweeter than most. It is a hearty soup which can be eaten as a main meal particularly during winter; serve it with warm crusty bread.
Once the veg are fully cooked, drain them off and set them aside to cool in an uncovered bowl. Place pumpkin quarters on a baking sheet. Place the sweet potato chunks on a separate baking sheet. You can have Pumpkin and Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Potato Soup
- You need 4 pcs of potato.
- You need Half of round pumpkin.
- It’s 1 of whole onion, minced.
- Prepare To taste of Dried basil.
- You need To taste of Sprinkle of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare As needed of Melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of small pack of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 of little salt.
This healthy Pumpkin and Sweet Potato Soup is easy, comforting and full of flavour. Pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot and onion are roasted, then pureed to produce a smooth and creamy soup. However, the soup is creamy enough and is perfectly balanced. In conclusion, this vegan pumpkin and sweet potato soup rocks!
Pumpkin and Potato Soup step by step
- Boil potato and pumpkin. Then blend it..
- Saute onion then add water..
- Pour in the blended pumpkin and potato and other ingredients..
- Then keep boiling until the soup thickens..
- Add a little salt according to your taste..
Jamie Oliver's pumpkin and sweet potato soup recipe. While reading through Jamie Oliver's pumpkin soup, I drew lots of inspiration for my pumpkin and sweet potato soup recipe. This Pumpkin, Carrot and Potato soup is delicious, comforting and easy to make and is perfect on those wintery days or when you just 'need' a bowl of home-cooked soup! There is nothing better than a bowl of warm, comforting soup especially this Pumpkin, Carrot and Potato Soup! A creamy potato pumpkin soup you can make in your blender!