One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli. G arlic Butter Steak and Potatoes Skillet – This easy one-pan steak and potatoes recipe is SO simple and SO flavorful. Juicy steak and crisp-golden potatoes are pan-seared and cooked to perfection with a luscious garlic, herbs and butter sauce. The thing we love with flank is that it's a lean, yet soft cut of beef, meaning this garlic butter steak recipe is nearly impossible to mess up.
What do you do when it's just two of you or you're by your lonesome and feel like having roast beef? Unless you want to be eating leftovers for a few weeks, here's an excellent solution that has no waste at all! This one pan garlic herb steak and potatoes is exactly that it's perfect for a date night, especially for Valentine's Day! You can cook One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of flank steak or strip steak, cut into strips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 pounds of baby potatoes (cut in 1/2 or 1/4).
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 5 of cloces garluc, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s to taste of S&p.
- Prepare to taste of Crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli, chopped.
- It’s of Marinade.
- You need 1/3 c of light sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of hot sauce.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
What wine to serve with sheet pan steak: Cabernet Sauvignon. Among the most powerful and concentrated red variety, cabernet sauvignon can also be elegant. For its part, beef has a flavor that's bold and refined. Finished with rosemary and blue cheese, it's our easy–and healthy–take on steak frites.
One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli instructions
- In a bowl, combine steak strips w/ the marinade ingredients. Let marinade for about 20 min. In a large skillet over med high heat, mix 1 tbs olive oil & 1 tbs butter. When butter is melted, add potatoes & broccoli, cook 4 min. Stir and cook another 4 min until potatoes are fork tender. Transfer to a plate- set aside.
- In same skillet, add remaining 2tbs of butter, garlic & red chilli flakes and herbs. Lay steak in even layer on top (do not throw away marinade). Cook steak about 1 min per side..
- Stir in marinade with potato mixture and let cook 1 min. Add s&p to your liking. Remove from heat & serve..
Also, these sheet pan steak and vegetables are way easier since you end up cooking a whole meal in one pan. Sheet Pan Steak and Potatoes Recipe with Green Beans. For this steak sheet pan dinner, potatoes and green beans are first roasted in the oven together so they are cooked through. S heet Pan Steak and Potatoes — An easy and delicious dinner ready in less than an hour. Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak and potatoes are cooked in the oven on one sheet pan.