Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas. Add potatoes, broth, rosemary, and pepper. Stir in peas, lemon juice, and chopped cilantro; season to taste with salt and pepper. The Best Chicken Potatoes Rice Recipes on Yummly
Remove the tray from the oven and arrange the chicken, skin-side up, on top of the pea mixture. Chicken is the ultimate weeknight dinner component. It's budget-friendly, healthy, and easy to cook. You can cook Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas
- Prepare 2 cups of rice🍚.
- Prepare 1 can of green peas.
- It’s 1.7 pounds of chicken 🐔.
- It’s 5 of potatoes 🥔.
- You need 1 tsp of salt 🧂.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper🍋.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt 🧄.
- You need 1 tsp of seven spices.
- It’s 1 tsp of poultry seasoning.
Plus, you can prepare it dozens of ways. Because plain chicken doesn't have a ton of flavor on its own, you can get really creative with your side dishes. Freezer-to-Instant Pot Cream of Chicken and Wild Rice Soup (Instant Pot) Skinnytaste Meal Prep: Soups & Chilis. One pan green chicken and rice, or green arroz con pollo, made with an easy, flavorful green sauce and packed with delicious veggies.
Chicken stuffed with rice, potatoes and green peas step by step
- Clean the chicken,sprinkle all the Spices.
- Cut the potatoes cubes and fry them, cook the rice, and mix with the potatoes and the peas..
- Last things we put the mixture in side the chicken and also between the skin and the meat..
- Cooking about 1hours and 45 minutes..
Top with fresh cilantro, avocado, jalapeño slices, and a drizzle of yogurt for a global-inspired weeknight dinner the whole family will love! Return the chicken to the pot, skin-side up. Transfer the chicken to a serving platter. Pat the peas and carrots dry, then stir into the rice. Stir in the cheddar and let melt for a minute.