Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole. The Same Golden, Crispy Hash Browns You've Always Loved. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. A wonderful casserole with layers of beef, potato and cheese.
Cheesy Beef And Potatoes Comfort Now here's a real comfort meal if I ever saw one! Remove from dish; wrap tightly with foil. Place foil-wrapped casserole in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. You can cook Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole
- You need 1 lb of mini potatoes (i used red and yellow).
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of yellow zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- You need 1 of green zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crushed gold fish crackers.
When ready to thaw, unwrap frozen casserole and return to original baking dish. Thaw overnight in refrigerator, then bake as directed just before serving. Dice potatoes into small bite sized squares. Brown the ground beef over medium heat, and be sure to drain the fat.
Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut your mini potatoes in half, sprinkle with olive oil and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Place them in an oven proof dish (large enough to then hold the rest of the ingredients later) bake in oven for about 25 min until they are ALMOST done. (Fork tender but still a little hard) then set aside until the rest of the ingredients are ready.
- While those potatoes are baking, in a pan brown off your ground beef, drain. Then add your onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent..
- Add the can of cheddar cheese soup, your sour cream and the milk. Stir until everything is combined..
- Add the rest of your seasonings, stir and remove from heat..
- Add your sliced zucchini to the mixture and stir. Then pour all this mixture over the potatoes.
- Mix everything gently being careful not to mush your potatoes.
- Top with shredded cheese and top that with the 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers..
- Place back in oven until everything is cooked through and melted (about another 25-30min).
- Note: if you like your zucchini less firm and more cooked, add this to your beef mixture sooner and let it bubble on the stove top for about 10min.
Combine the cream of mushroom soup, onion, milk, salt & pepper, in a mixing bowl. Cheesy Hamburger Potato Casserole is the perfect potluck dinner recipe that will have all of your friends asking for the recipe. It's creamy, meaty, cheesy, and basically everything you could ever want in a casserole dish. I like to make this when I have leftover ground beef from another recipe. Crock Pot Beefy Potato Taco Casserole Notes: Looking for more recipes?