Karthi’s potato fry. Urulai Karuvaatu Poriyal – A Chettinad delicacy prepared with potato and spices; a great combination of plain rice and dal. Hello, I have been running like headless chickens for the last couple of weeks with lots and lots of work piled up in my professional as well as personal front. Learning a new technology at this age is like a kid learning to walk – with so many trials, failures, and.
I do have a friend who never uses onion or garlic in any of her recipes. Potato Smiley is basically a potato based snack which is deep fried with a pleasant smiley shape. And it's a popular snack all over the world specially for k. You can cook Karthi’s potato fry using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Karthi’s potato fry
- It’s 2 of big russet potatoes.
- It’s of Mustard seeds to temper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic pods crushed.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s leaves of Few curry.
- You need 1 tsp of kulambu milagai thool (or chilli powder and coriander powder).
- You need 1/4 tsp of biriyani masala.
- It’s of Salt as required.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
Arbi Ka Saag – A Rajasthani delicacy; Colocasia pieces are cooked and fried with spices; finally lemon juice is added to the crispy arbi; A perfect starter! I am fond of fried recipes – be it potato, lady's finger or colocasia. Recently, I have reduced preparing fried recipes often in my kitchen as a step towards a healthy lifestyle. But then, I couldn't give up Arbi fry.
Karthi’s potato fry instructions
- Pressure cook potato for 3 whistles. Peel off the skin and cut into medium sized cubes..
- Heat a pan with oil. Temper with mustard seeds and fennel seeds. Add onion, curry leaves and garlic. Saute until onion becomes glassy..
- Add kulambu milagai thool, biriyani masala and salt. Sauté until raw smell goes..
- Add potato and Sauté for few mins until it gets coated well with masala..
Kathirikkai Urulaikizhangu is a Chettinad delicacy prepared by cooking tender Brinjals and Potatoes with moong dhal. It can be served as an accompaniment with idli, dosa, and chapatti. It is a versatile dish which can be served over plain rice. The dish is mildly spicy with only green chilies added and can be prepared with the common pantry items, thus making it as favorite for people of all. Sweet Potato Dal – A comforting dal based curry prepared using Sweet Potato and it's Vegan!