Red rice with chicken legs and potatoes. Red rice with chicken legs and potatoes Red rice is difficult for another kind of rice, this rice mixture with tomato sauce, it's Iraqi delicious plate. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour half of soup mixture over vegetables.
For a variation you can actually use any type of salad dressing you like, but I find the creamy type works best, as it has less oil. Place potatoes, spinach and onion in a greased shallow roasting pan. Try these other one pan meals: Salmon Shrimp and Asparagus – The salmon is so juicy. You can cook Red rice with chicken legs and potatoes using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red rice with chicken legs and potatoes
- You need 1 cup of and half rice.
- You need of I small can for tomatoes sauce.
- It’s 4 of potatoes, 1 onion.
- You need 3-4 of quarter chicken legs.
One Pan Potato and Vegetables – The zucchini completes the dish. Add potatoes and veggies to the pan and sprinkle with salt, ground pepper, and garlic powder. Watch carefully, or they will burn. Oven Baked Chicken Legs with Potatoes and Vegetables are easy to make with only a few simple ingredients and one pan!
Red rice with chicken legs and potatoes instructions
- It's easy thing just clean the rice and leave it in water about 15 min, then cook it with olive oil, salt. And water mix with tomato sauce..
- Cut the potatoes slices. The onion same, put rosemary, powder garlic, olive oil, salt, all of them sprinkled. A.
- Cook them about 1/2 hour.
- Chicken legs cook them after sprinkling the black pepper, salt and on the top of the potatoes..
These chicken thighs and drumsticks come out tender and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. A budget-friendly roasted chicken dinner that is so flavorful and takes only a few minutes of prep! Transfer chicken to serving platter and keep. Chicken drumsticks are baked with garlic, paprika and olive oil. Both the juicy chicken and the crispy potatoes are flavored with herbs, lemon and garlic for a healthy meal that's full of fresh Mediterranean flavor.