Creamy dill pickle potato salad. If you love dill, then this is the perfect potato salad for you. The tangy flavor of the pickle juice marries well with the creaminess of the mayonnaise. This dish can be served with just about anything from hamburgers to steaks, to grilled chicken or seafood.
This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is one of my favorites! Chunky potatoes, crunchy pickles and hard-boiled eggs, tossed with creamy dill dressing is always a hit in our house. Dill Pickle Potato Salad Dill pickles add pizzazz to this old-fashioned chilled salad. You can cook Creamy dill pickle potato salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy dill pickle potato salad
- You need 1 quart of red skin potatoes cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped celery.
- You need 3 of spears Valley Brook Farms grape leaf dill pickle spears diced.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of diced scallions (or red onion).
- It’s 3 of heaping tablespoons mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Valley Brook Farms Flying pepper mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of juice from pickles.
- You need to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh dill finely chopped.
The creamy, well-dressed side dish makes a flavorful and attractive addition to a Fourth of July picnic or church supper.—Nancy Holland, Morgan Hill, California More Pickle Recipes This smooth and creamy dill pickle potato salad with crunchy chopped pickles is a classic go-to cold salad recipe. Delicious and Creamy Potato Salad with Dill Pickles. The combination of soft potatoes, cooked veggies and creamy mayonnaise makes this salad smooth and oh so delicious. Dill Pickle Potato Salad: A creamy mustard potato salad recipe, fun and flavorful with crunchy dill pickles.
Creamy dill pickle potato salad instructions
- Bring large pot of well salted water to boil then add potatoes and cook till till tender (about 15 minutes). Drain and let cool while adding other ingredients to a large bowl. Then add potatoes and stir gently. Taste and adjust for seasoning..
- Cover salad and refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
This is how to make the best potato salad – it promises to be a summer favorite! Dill Pickle Potato Salad is my favorite. I'm picky when it comes to potato salad. This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is deliciously and loaded with crunchy dill pickles in a zesty dill pickle juice infused dressing! This potato salad makes dill pickles the star of the dish making a side that's going to be the hit of any summer bbq!