15 minute cheesy potato wedges. This is an air fryer recipe. I love my air fryer more than any other appliance in the kitchen. These amazing cheesy potato wedges To make these Cheesy Potato Wedges, you probably already have the ingredients in your fridge and pantry.
To prepare this delicious appetizer recipe, wash potatoes under running water, then peel and slice them into thick wedges. Once the wedges turn tender, drain the water and keep them aside. The easiest potato wedges recipe ever, delicious and easy. You can cook 15 minute cheesy potato wedges using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 15 minute cheesy potato wedges
- It’s 1 of medium baking potato per person, washed and pricked with a fork.
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
- Prepare of Seasoned salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, OR whatever seasonings you want.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese of choice.
Cuisine: Traditional. easy cheesy potato wedges. Cheesy potato wedges are great as a side dish for dinner, or that last minute dish you could take to a potluck bbq. To make these Cheesy Potato Wedges, you probably already have the ingredients in your fridge and pantry. Combine the flour, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper into a medium sized bowl and add a few potatoes at a time.
15 minute cheesy potato wedges step by step
- Put washed and pricked potatoes in the microwave and cook til firm but give some. Par cook them. It took mine about 5 minutes for 3 potatoes..
- Slice them into wedges. Spray and season all sides..
- Place in air fryer cut side up and cook on 425 for about 10 minutes. If they need longer go longer. When they’re brown and beautiful, sprinkle shredded cheese and go another minute or so..
- Spoon up some sour cream and DONE!.
Place the coated potatoes onto the foil lined pan. You want them slightly golden brown and crispy.. Your cheesy potato wedges are going to be messy and delicious. Cut out most of the inner part of the potato. This makes for a great texture.