Egg Potato Omelette. Delight Your Taste Buds With Easy-To-Cook Omelet Recipes By Kraft®. The potato omelet is a humble dish of Italian tradition, easy to prepare and can be considered a main course complemented by a mixed salad. The main ingredients include potatoes, eggs and cheese, to which you can also add tomatoes, herbs and onions to enrich the flavor.
Bring a skillet over high heat with oil and when hot pour the preparation of potatoes. European brand 'unearthed' is introducing an Egg & Potato Omelet as a convenient meal or snack that can be enjoyed on the go. These products are made and packaged as if they were just cooked at home over the oven and are available in varieties like Original, Spinach and Roasted Red Pepper. You can cook Egg Potato Omelette using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Potato Omelette
- Prepare 5 pieces of Potatoes.
- It’s 4-5 of eggs.
- You need 5 Tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 of Large Onion.
- It’s 1 bunch of Coriander/Dhania.
- You need of Black pepper.
- You need of Curry powder.
- You need of Chillies spice.
- Prepare 1 piece of fresh chillies.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Add grated cheese (your choice) to the top of the omelet after the eggs begin to set. Add your favorite salsa or picante sauce to the top just before the eggs are set, cover and heat through. Add the onions, parsley and garlic; cook until tender. In a bowl, beat eggs, water, salt and pepper.
Egg Potato Omelette step by step
- First you peel the tomatoes and cut it into 2 parts each, then cut accross on each piece into small tiny pieces, when done put them into a clean bowl with water.
- Then after washing the peeled potatoes, dry them with a kitchen towel.
- Put your non sticky cooking pan on the fire, add the chopped onions and 2 Tbsp of oil, leave them to start turning light brown, add the small pieces of Potatoes, chillies spice, curry powder and a pinch of salt.
- Mix them, put the lid and lower the heat to ensure the potatoes steam to soften in about 10 minutes.
- On another bowl break the eggs, sprinkle the black pepper a bit, add the chopped Dhania, and the fresh chillies.. Then add a pinch of salt again and mix well.
- Remove the potatoes from then pan and add into the mixture of eggs in STEP 5 then continue mixing in the bowl, then you return your pan and add the 3 Tbsp of oil.
- Pour your mixture, lower the heat and cover with the lid to cook then turn the other side again.
- When you can serve with your Hot coffee or fresh soda or Juice.
As other reviewers have noted the traditional step is to then mix the eggs onions & potatoes in a bowl together letting them sit for a few minutes before cooking the omelet. This is an extremely simple and completely delicious recipe! All my American friends like to dip their bites of potato omelet in KETCHUP when they eat it.whatever works!:-) Fry the bacon in a small frying pan until crisp, and remove to a paper towel to drain. Beat the eggs in a medium bowl. Add the potatoes and mix well.