Super extra fully loaded potato skins 🥓 🍄 🧀 🥔. Fully Loaded Potato skins are a bit of a comfort classic. Super easy to make and guaranteed to impress your friends, if you decide to share them! First thing you need to do is pop some potatoes in the oven to bake.
Cut in half and scoop out the centers using a spoon. Loaded potato skins are kind of the perfect party food. They're inexpensive to make, they're full of flavor, and they're topped with ALL our favorite things. (We're talkin' bacon, sour cream, and. You can cook Super extra fully loaded potato skins 🥓 🍄 🧀 🥔 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super extra fully loaded potato skins 🥓 🍄 🧀 🥔
- It’s 3 of small potatoes.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sour cream.
- You need Splash of milk.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of diced portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 1/3 cup of diced purple onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- It’s 2 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
Seasoned with Potato Slayer (our tangy, herb-flecked blend developed just for spuds) the shells are so aromatic when you open the grill you'll be tempted to skip the toppings. You might keep that in mind and roast a few extra to "test." Fully-Loaded Potato Skins with Potato Slayer. I've mentioned before how much I love fun appetizers, and this recipe is no exception. Tuck into cheesy potato skins with this easy recipe that turns baked potatoes into something extra special.
Super extra fully loaded potato skins 🥓 🍄 🧀 🥔 instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Poke holes in potatoes after washing with a fork. Microwave them for 4 minutes flipping midway through. Cut in half and scoop out the centers using a spoon..
- Place potato skins in a lightly greased baking pan and bake 10 min. Remove skins and Mix potato filling with sour cream, milk, butter and spices. refill skins with the filling mixture..
- Top with diced bacon, cheese, mushrooms onion and Parmesan..
The fluffy insides are scooped out and mashed with cheese, chives and mustard before being stuffed back into the shells. Return the wedges to the foil-lined baking sheet. Paint a bit of bacon fat on each, then top with cheese and bacon. Place under the broiler until the cheese is bubbling. Place the skins on a serving plate.